Virtual Presentations are basically virtual video meetings. Due to the onset of Covid pandemic, these type of online conference meetings are becoming increasingly popular, they are also rapidly becoming the norm in our daily professional lives. At Global Scientific Forum, we often organize such online conferences, and found immensely successful in attracting and engaging researchers virtually from different parts of the world. Connecting people sitting anywhere in the world, virtual meetings foster intense feeling of inclusivity, followed by sharing broader information easily to all within environment friendly collaborative atmosphere. Being at GSF, we are very much passionate towards online conferences that will truly help you stay informed, trained and updated, regardless of your time zone, location and financial situation.
Instructions for e-posters preparation
Here are some general instructions for you with regards to e-poster presentation at GSF:
- Virtual Presentations allow participants to present from the comfort of their own home or work place without having to travel.
- Registered attendees will receive an invitation to the meeting, along with a personalized user ID for webinar access, a few days before the conference.
- Please arrive 30 minutes early to the meeting in order to avoid any last-minute technical difficulties.
- Each speaker will be given 20-25 minutes to deliver their presentation to the audience. Please schedule your presentation for 25 minutes include Q&A session at the conclusion of your presentation.
- If you are a presenter, have your presentation slides open on your device from the start of the meeting, and you will be advised to share your presentation when the moderator requests it.
- If you want to send the recorded presentation instead of attending and presenting online, we recommend that you send the recorded files along with the power point presentation before 10 days of the event start date.